$100,000 GGS Tickets Giveaway – Breakout Poker
Play your way to the GGS Main Events
The Good Game Series (GGS) is almost here. Before the series kicks off on November 18, the $100K GGS Giveaway comes to town on November 1 to shower GGS entries across the felt.
How do I enter?
It’s simple – just play in your favourite All-In or Fold, Hold’em or Omaha cash games! Play the required number of hands at any blind level and you’ll be automatically invited and registered to GGS Giveaway tournaments. Check out the required hands below.
|Required Hands||Eligible Tournament||Tournament Time||Total Prize|
|200, in a day||Daily GGS $2,500 Giveaway||Daily throughout November, 12:00:00 (UTC+0)·Excludes Sundays||$100,000|
|1,500, in a week||Sunday GGS $8,000 Giveaway||November 4, 12:00:00 (UTC+0)
November 11, 12:00:00 (UTC+0)
November 18, 12:00:00 (UTC+0)
|Sunday GGS $10,000 Giveaway||November 25, 12:00:00 (UTC+0)|
How do GGS Giveaway tournaments work?
Each GGS Giveaway tournament is an automatic All-In tournament. Players are all-in each and every hand – you don’t even have to log in and participate if the event time is awkward for you, and you still have the same chance of nabbing those GGS Main Event entries.
Once you meet the required number of hands, you’re registered to the next GGS Giveaway weekly or daily tournament.
For all the info on the Good Game Series, check out our dedicated page.[accordions ] [accordion title=”Terms & Conditions” load=”hide”]
- Players must meet the age requirement of 18 years or older to participate in this promotion.
- This promotion will run through November 1st, 00:00:00 ~ November 30th, 23:59:59 (UTC+0).
- Hands from games other than AoF, Hold’em, or Omaha will not count towards the hand requirement.
- Hands from tournaments will not count towards the hand requirement.
- Tournament registration is based on the player’s hand count for the relevant period.
- Players who win seats to GGS events (Tournaments / Satellites) through Giveaway tournaments will be automatically registered to the relevant event and will not be able to cancel participation.
- Players who win seats to tournaments they are already registered will be credited T$.
- GGNetwork reserves the right to modify or suspend the promotion at any time.
- If any players fall under suspicion of fraudulent activity, GGNetwork has the right to investigate and remove the players once it’s confirmed.
- The promotion is subject to the terms and conditions of the site.