$25 Million OSS Cub3D
The summer is supposed to be a slow time in online poker, but it’s anything but at the Winning Poker Network. Not only do we have our next $10 Million Venom tourney starting on Thursday, July 21st, but another huge series comes right after.
The OSS Cub3d returns from July 31st to August 29th and will have $25 Million in guaranteed prize pools. That ties for our biggest series ever.
There are many reasons why the OSS Cub3d is a great selling point for your current and prospective players, outside of the slew of huge tournaments. But the biggest reason is the 3-part series appeals to all player types
Your small stakes players will love the first part with the Mini Online Super Series (MOSS). Buy-ins start at just $0.11. Next comes the flagship Online Super Series (OSS) with small, medium and large buy-ins. Finally, the Bigger Online Super Series (BOSS) appeals to high rollers ($100 to $2,650 buy-ins).
Now, getting back to those big tourneys we mentioned, take a look:
• Kickoff $150,000 Event ($33 buy-in) on July 31st
• MOSS $500,000 Main Event ($55 buy-in) – multiflight with Day 2 on August 7th
• OSS $1,000,000 Main Event ($630 buy-in) – Day 1 on Sunday, August 21st
• BOSS $1,000,000 Main Event ($2,650 buy-in) – Day 1 on Sunday, August 28th
• BIG MULTI-FLIGHT $2,500,000 ($630 buy-in) – Day 2 on Monday, August 29th
• BIG MULTI-FLIGHT $1,500,000 PKO ($215 buy-in) – Day 2 on Monday, August 29th
• BIG MULTI-FLIGHT $250,000 ($22 buy-in) – Day 2 on Monday, August 29th
And with lots of affordable satellites feeding into all those tourneys, your players can qualify for pennies on the dollar.