€100,000 High Stakes Holidays Race – Unibet Poker
Participate in our High Stakes Flop Race to win a wellness break for two in Vietnam and a share of a €100,000 prize pool during July and August. On top of that, win starting chips to the €10,000 GTD High Stakes Exclusive Tournament.
How to earn points
In order to earn points, simply reach flops at NL200 and higher, PL200 and higher. Players will earn the following points according to the game they are playing:
* Earn 1 leaderboard point for any flop you reach at NL200 (€1/€2)
* Earn 1.5 leaderboard points for any flop you reach at PL200 (€1/€2)
* Earn 1.5 leaderboard points for any flop you reach at NL400 (€2/€4) or NL800 (€4/€8)
* Earn 2 leaderboard points for any flop you reach at PL400 (€2/€4) or PL800 (€4/€8)
* Receive up to 150 extra points if you have a losing day during the week at the eligible stakes. One point per €1 lost per specific day.
* Receive up to 450 extra points for having a losing week during the month at the eligible stakes. One point per €1 lost per specific week.
Week 1 – Jul 1st – 9th
Week 2 – Jul 10th – 16th
Week 3 – Jul 17th – 23rd
Week 4 – Jul 24th – 30th
Week 5 – Jul 31st – 6th Aug
Week 6 –Aug 7th – 13th
Week 7 – Aug 14th – 20th
Week 8 – Aug 21st – 31st
1. Among the above stakes, there is a total of €100,000 to share, split into eight weekly leaderboards;
2. The top 3 players with the overall most points will win a well-deserved Four-Night Wellness Break for two at Fushion in Nha Trang Vietnam.
3. All players that have seen a minimum of 200 flops per qualified week will get 1,500 chips (up to a maximum of 12,000 chips) for use at the €10,000 GTD on 11th September.
Rank / Prize
1 = €2,000 / 2 = €1,100 / 3 = €800 / 4 = €600 / 5 = €500 / 6 – 10 = €400 / 11 – 20 = €300 / 21 – 30 = €250
Reaching a flop means seeing a flop when you haven’t folded your hand preflop.
- This promotion will run from 00:00 UTC on the 1st of July to 23:59 UTC on the 31st of August.
- A day during this promotion runs from 00:00 UTC to 23:59 UTC.
- Race prizes will be paid out within three business days from the end of each weekly race according to the player’s position in the leader board.
- Tickets for the €10,000 GTD High Stakes Exclusive Tournament will be credited automatically after meeting the requirements.
- A ‘flop reached’ is any hand where you have not folded before the flop is dealt.
- Only the flops seen at Hold’em NL800, NL400, NL200, Pot Limit Omaha PL800, PL400 and PL200 will count.
- A losing day means a loss on any given day in the eligible cash games during the promotion period.
- A losing week means a loss between the given leaderboard weeks based on UTC time.
- Extra points are added per day based on the amount of € lost on a specific day with a maximum of 150 points. One point per lost €1.
- Extra points are added per week based on the amount of € lost in that specific week with a maximum of 450 points. One point per lost €1.
- In case of a tie between player’s final scores, a shared amount of their combined prizes will be paid out.
- The €10,000 GTD High Stakes Exclusive Tournament will start 11th September 19:30 CEST.
- We reserve the right to change the promotion at any time.
- General Unibet Terms and Conditions apply.
- In the event of inconsistency between the English version and any other language version of the Terms and Conditions, the English language version shall prevail.
18+ | Terms & Conditions Apply | Please Gamble Responsibly