€400,000 Unibet Online Series – Unibet Poker
The wait is over. Our fifth Unibet Online Series is here – and this time with a massive €400,000 Series guarantee. It’s time to get your game face on and stack up the chips.
So, strap in for a fortnight of fun with 84 events for Nano, Low and High players. There’s something for everyone, and the winner from every event will be invited to the €5,000 Unibet Online Series Showdown Tournament. The prizes don’t stop there. Pick up €25,000 in leaderboard prizes as Poker Bonus Points to keep you active at the tables.
The cherry on top of the Poker cake? Our guaranteed €100,000 Main Event on the Series’ final day – pull up a seat to the table and dig in.
Check your standing on the leaderboards.
- Qualifier tournaments start on 8th April
- Unibet Online Series runs from 22nd April to 5th May
How to play
- Go to the poker tab and open the poker client in your web browser, or download the client or app
- Go to the full tournament lobby in the poker client
- Type ‘UOS’ in the search bar to find all Unibet Online Series tournaments
- The top 35% of players in each tournament receive leaderboard points. The amount of points is determined by our formula that considers the buy-in, the number of players and your position.
- This promotion is available from 8th April to 5th May and is open to all players
- “MTT” stands for Multi Table Tournament
- Players can participate in all three leaderboards Nano/ Low/ High and in the Overall leaderboard
- Leaderboard formula: 10 X sqrt(n)/sqrt(k) X [1+log(b+0.25)] n = number of players, k = your position, b = buy-in amount
- All qualifying results from the Unibet online series events will count towards the leaderboards
- Players must finish in the top 35% in a tournament to receive leaderboard points
- Only results from the dedicated tournament category will generate leaderboard points for the similar category leaderboard
- The overall leaderboard will count all results from all tournament events and sum this up
- In the result of a tie for 1st place on the leaderboard, players will share the prize money for that position evenly and will each receive a dedicated tournament avatar
- The UOS Showdown freeroll is a multi-entry tournament, players receive additional chips for each entry
- The UOS Showdown freeroll does not award leader board points
- Every event winner receives an entry to the UOS showdown freeroll, played Wednesday 8th May.
- UOS showdown tickets are added by Wednesday 8th May
- Each player can only occupy one place on each leaderboard. Any players found creating several accounts will be removed from this promotion and we reserve the right to take further action
- We reserve the right to change the promotion at any time
- General Unibet terms and conditions apply
- In the event of inconsistency between the English version and any other language version of the Terms and Conditions, the English language version shall prevail.
- Last update of terms and conditions – 01-04-2019 00:00