€64,000 High Stakes Flop Race – Unibet Poker
It’s time to flex your fingers, grab a bite to eat and prime your poker-playing engines for Unibet’s €64,000 High Stakes Flop Race.
It’s Autumn so where the leaves fall, you need to reach flops in to earn leaderboard points. There will be four consecutive leaderboard races to take part in, each lasting a fortnight with the winner of each taking the garlands and a cool €3,300.
There are 30 prizes in total from an overall €16,000 prize pool per race. It’s not the taking part that counts but it’s nice to have your eyes on a prize in case you’re pipped at the line
How to get points:
* Earn 1 leaderboard point for any flop you reach at NL200 (€1/€2)
* Earn 1.5 leaderboard points for any flop you reach at PL200 (€1/€2)
* Earn 1.5 leaderboard points for any flop you reach at NL400 (€2/€4)
* Earn 2 leaderboard points for any flop you reach at PL400 (€2/€4)
* Receive up to 150 extra points if you have a losing day during the week at the eligible stakes. One point per €1 lost per specific day
* Receive up to 450 extra points for having a losing week during the month at the eligible stakes. One point per €1 lost per specific week
A total of €64,000 to share, split into four bi-weekly race leaderboards
|Race 1||September 3rd – September 16th||€ 16,000|
|Race 2||September 17th – September 30th||€ 16,000|
|Race 3||October 1st – October 14th||€ 16,000|
|Race 4||October 15th – October 28th||€ 16,000|
- This promotion will run from 00:00 UTC on the 3rd of September to 23:59 UTC on the 28th of October.
- A day during this promotion runs from 00:00 UTC to 23:59 UTC.
- The promotion is divided into four two week long races.
- Race prizes will be paid out within three business days from the end of each weekly race according to the player’s position in the leader board.
- A ‘flop reached’ is any hand where you have not folded before the flop is dealt.
- Only the flops seen at Hold’em NL400, NL200 and Pot Limit Omaha PL400 and PL200 will count toward the promotion.
- A losing day means a loss on any given day in the eligible cash games during the promotion period.
- A losing week means a loss between the given leaderboard weeks based on UTC time.
- Extra points are added per day based on the amount of € lost on a specific day with a maximum of 150 points. One point per lost €1.
- Extra points are added per week based on the amount of € lost in that specific week with a maximum of 450 points. One point per lost €1.
- Players can receive the weekly extra points twice per race leaderboard.
- In case of a tie between player’s final scores, an average amount of their combined prizes will be paid out.
- We reserve the right to change the promotion at any time.
- General Unibet terms and conditions apply.
- In the event of inconsistency between the English version and any other language version of the Terms and Conditions, the English language version shall prevail.