June €50,000 Blowout – PCF Poker
The €110 buy-in €50,000 Guaranteed Blowout is back for June! Satellites are running all through the month from as little as €0.11.
Play 5 MTTs each with a buy-in of €1 or higher on any single day between 8th – 28th of June to get entry to the next day’s Blowout Freeroll at 19:00.
Each Sunday from 9th – 30th June a flip freeroll will run at 17:25 awarding 5 extra tickets to the €50,000 Blowout tournament. Play at least 250 raked cash game hands in the previous 7 days to be eligible to register.
[accordion title=”Terms & Conditions” load=”hide”]
- The €50,000 Blowout promotion runs from 00:01 (BST) on 03/06/2019 until 23:59 (BST) on 30/06/2019, with the actual €50,000 tournament being played at 17.30 (BST) on Sunday 30/06/2019.
- In order to play the €50,000 Blowout MTT, you would either need to buy-in directly (€110) or win your ticket through a satellite or freeroll that is held in the promotion period.
- Only one ticket can be used for entering the €50,000 Blowout MTT on 30/06/2019.
- If you win more than one ticket, that ticket will be transferred for the next end of month special MTT or changed to a generic ticket that can be used for any tournament with same buy in.
- You can win a ticket to the €50,000 Blowout in June by winning one of the daily freerolls we run at 19:00 (BST) from 08/06/2019 until 28/06/2019.
- To qualify for a daily freeroll, you must play a minimum of 5 MTTs, each with a buy-in of €1 or higher, the previous day to earn your ticket.
- Players will not be pre-registered to the daily freerolls, they have to register themselves.
- Each Sunday (09/06/2019, 16/06/2019, 23/06/2019, 30/06/2019) there will be a flip freeroll at 17:25 (BST) awarding 5 tickets to the €50,000 Blowout tournament. To register for the flip freeroll, you must play at least 250 raked cash game hands in the previous 7 days.
- We reserve the right to hold void, cancel, suspend, or amend the Promotion where it becomes necessary to do so.
- In addition to these rules, all of the normal network rules and PCF Poker’s Terms & Conditions apply.